Sunday 15 July 2012

Initial Ideas

I'm going to begin storyboarding for my music video. At the moment, I know that I wish for the video to have a storyline of some sort and for there to be three main characters; with the story revolving around one of those central characters.


I've secured two necessary characters needed and I will be playing the third character. I will also be the director and camera man - I will be filming the scenes with myself in the frame by using a tripod as they will be static scenes.


The story will be about a man in his early twenties who is apartment sharing with his good friend. This relationship becomes disturbed when the latter gets a girlfriend and begins dedicating far too much time to her; leaving the aforementioned apartment in disarray and also the central character feeling rather pushed aside. There will be several other scenes whereby this loneliness and rejection will be portrayed through various other practices.


I will post my storyboard on this blog in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment