Thursday 13 December 2012

Initial Ideas for "Hide and Seek"

This is a song with a lot of emotion in both the lyrics and the music. The song has also a 'bouncing' rhythm which I think would be perfect for a ballet style dance. I have already secured a dancer to choreograph the dance routine and perform in the video.

How I would link this to a potential storyline would be by introducing two characters, one male and one female to sit by a piano, watching the dance as a metaphor for their relationship. So perhaps some semi-dramatic 'falls' from the dancer would be appropriate as this would correllate with the relationship problems that would be shown beforehand.

I would like to start the video with perhaps the couple arguing or just sitting in silence. I would ideally like to film all scenes in the same setting in order to be more efficient. I could even get the whole video shot in one day with the correct planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment