Monday 11 March 2013

Flower Problems!

As you can see by the photo, I encountered some problems overnight with the flower drooping, thus falling out of frame.

The flower shouldn't droop any more as the tape is holding it in place. I have now re-composed the shot and have reset the timer to shoot every hour, thus resulting in 240 images over the next ten days. I set an extra day (24 images) on the timer just in case I want an extra day and I'm not around to adjust the remote.

I will have enough memory too as every image is around 5mb, resulting in 264 images being taken which = 1.32gb/8gb.

I have spare batteries charged too which I can pop into the camera whilst it's on the tripod. I've also got spare batteries charged for the remote too. What could possibly go wrong?!

No comments:

Post a Comment