Thursday 14 February 2013

First Filming Session

I recently conducted the first filming session for my music video. I was unable to shoot the scenes in which contained myself as I have lost an element to my tripod which enables me to mount the camera. However, I went ahead and filmed the scenes which contained the ballet dancer only.

I believe that it went really well. I got a variety of shots from different camera angles and managed to shoot the dance routine in full several times.

The lighting in the dance studio was exactly what I was looking for. It was even throughout the seen and provided a nice contrast between the white walls and the black costume the dancer was wearing. This also allowed me to shoot with a low ISO which made the all round image quality sharper. I could also use faster shutter speeds too, reducing the blur from the ballet dancer.

The next time round, I believe I will have all the footage necessary to put my music video together.

No comments:

Post a Comment