Wednesday 27 February 2013

Another Front Cover Idea!

I've had an idea for my front cover as I was conducting my similar media product research. The "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" album cover got me thinking about my own.

I envisaged a front cover that contained a close up of two faces, one male and one female, on a white background, shot in black and white. I then thought, "how can I make this one coherent piece of work?" so I thought that the inside of the digipak should represent the inside of the two faces, as if you were opening up the two people - almost going towards creating a 3D digipak. The reverse of the digipak would simply be a rear close-up of two faces.

I think this would be an innovation in terms of digipaks. I have never seen it done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment